Harry and Meghan share Spotify concerns about Covid

harry and megan

Kabar Medsos – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have relayed their “concerns” to Spotify over Covid misinformation but will continue to work with the platform. The couple said they were “committed to continuing” a content deal worth an estimated $25m (£18m) and will continue to lobby Spotify bosses for changes. Top artists have pulled songs from the streaming service in protest at its work with Joe Rogan, a US podcast host who has interviewed vaccine-sceptics. Neil Young is among those to cut ties. In a statement, a spokesperson for…

Selanjutnya

Cristiano Ronaldo tests positive for coronavirus

Kabar Medsos – Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for coronavirus, the Portuguese Football Federation said in a statement Tuesday. According to the statement, Ronaldo is “well, without symptoms, and in isolation.” The 35-year-old Juventus forward played for Portugal against France in the Nations League on Sunday and against Spain in a friendly last week. Ronaldo will now miss his country’s next Nations League fixture against Sweden on Wednesday, as well as Juventus’ upcoming matches which include a Serie A clash with Crotone and a Champions League group game against Dynamo…

Selanjutnya